Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Triton TC167
Foster Bros. Marine
TC series inline enclosed trailer. Rear ramp door for easy entry and exit. Tongue jack and tie-down bars included. Options included: Side access door, light switch, aluminum rims w/ radial tires.
Triton TC Hybrid trailers provide the benefits of a fully enclosed trailer in an aerodynamic design, perfect for snow season and multi-season hauling.
- Bullnose Profile: Unlike angular designs, our front profile maximizes the usable interior space to accommodate long-track sleds and cargo.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
- Four Cord Rubber Galvanized Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- 5/8” Marine Grade Deck: Fully treated marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of use.
- Adjustable Tie Down Positions: Full-length quickslides offer infinite tie down positions for securing machines and cargo (standard on TC167, optional on TC118, TC128, TC118-LR, TC128-LR).
- 4’X4’ Front Door: Largest front access door on the market provides easy access to machines and prevents debris on your clothes when leaning in.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded lower and upper frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading, unlike other hybrids with joined/screwed frame construction.
- Double-Seal Ramp Door: Spring-assist rear ramp door with double seal prevents leaks, keeping cargo dry.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Usable Deck Width (in.): 80.5
- Usable Deck Length (in.): 191
- Overall Width (in.): 101.5
- Overall Length (in.): 254
- Overall Height (in.): 90
- Door Opening (in.) Width x Height: 76 x 63
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1815
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 2320
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1180
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D14C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R14C aluminum
- Hitch Height: 18
- Quickslide Channels: 2 full deck length
- Flush Mounted D-Ring Tie Downs: N/A
NOTES:Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate state motor vehicle department.
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 1815 lb.; w/Brakes: 2320 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 1180 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Inside Bed Width
- 80.5 in.
- Overall Length
- 254 in.
- Bed Length
- 191 in.