Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Apex Marine Qwest Avanti 821 RLS
Some of the standard features are Charging Station with (2) USB Connectors and 12 Volt • REFRIGERATED Cup Holder for Driver
• Hummingbird Helix 5 Sonar Color Combination GPS/Fish Finder • Infinity PRV 315 Stereo System with Bluetooth Audio and MP3 Adapter • (6) Infinity Speakers, Infinity Subwoofer and Class D Amplifier • RAM, Universal Cell Phone Mount • 12 Volt Receptacle • Interior Blue LED Lighting (Cup Holders and Speakers) • LED Docking • Electronic Power Bimini
Along with all the great standard features this boat has the following options; Playpen Cover, Sea grass Flooring, Refreshment Center
Powered by a 75 HP Honda. Backed by HONDA 5 year non-declining warranty. Sales price includes all HONDA DISCOUNTS
**TRAILER NOT INCLUDED**
Built for an experience you and your guests will never forget, the Avanti series by Qwest sets the bar for hand crafted luxury. From exquisite upholstery to high-end audio, this is the boat you've always desired. Luxury comes standard with the Qwest Avanti series.
- Pontoon Length: 21 ft. 4 in.
- Deck Size: 8 ft. x 20 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Length: 22 ft. 8 in.
- Length Inside Rails: 16 ft. 11 in.
- Overall Width: 97.0 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 24.0 in.
- Pontoon Wall Thickness: 0.090 in.
- Maximum Horsepower: 100 hp
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 2225 lb.
- Maximum Person Capacity: 10/1460 lb.
- Approximate Dry Weight: 1805 lb.
- Tube Center to Tube Center: 72.0 in.
- Inside of Tube to Inside of Tube: 48.0 in.
- Infinity PRV 315 Stereo System with Bluetooth Audio and MP3 Adapter
- RAM, Universal Cell Phone Mount
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar Color Combination GPS/Fish Finder
- (6) Infinity Speakers, Infinity Subwoofer and Class D Amplifier
- Sur-Last, Premium Color Matched Bimini Top Fabric and Boot Fabric
- Electronic Power Bimini Top
- "Contoured" Aluminum Rear Entry Ladder
- Anodized Rub Rail and Polished Aluminum Corners
- Riser Trim with "Qwest" Logo
- Deutsch Waterproof Wiring Connectors
- Ski Tow Bar
- Battery Disconnect with VSR (Voltage Sensing Relay)
- 23 Gallon Motor Mount Fuel Tank with Gauge in Dash
- Stainless Steel "Fold Down" Mooring Cleats
- High Pressure Raw Water Washdown System
- 24" Diameter Pontoons with Full Length Keels
- Windshield with Quick Release Hardware
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- REFRIGERATED Cup Holder for Driver
- Dry Storage Tube
- Wood Grain Dash with Tachometer, Volt Gauge, Fuel Gauge and Switches
- Adjustable Tilt Steering System
- Stainless Spoke Steering Wheel with Soft Grip and Woodgrain Accents
- Charging Station with (2) USB Connectors and 12 Volt
- Elegant All Fiberglass Helm Stand and Side Control Panel
- WEAVE, Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring
- LED Navigation Lights
- LED Courtesy Light on Helm Stand
- Interior Blue LED Lighting (Cup Holders and Speakers)
- LED Docking Lights
- Dura-Lite Composite Seat Bases with Increased Storage Space
- Exquisite, Hand-Crafted Upholstery with Proprietary Ultra Flow Seat Base Ventilation System and Custom Incamat Seat Base Liners
- HIGH BACK Reclining Captain's Seat(s) with Self Leveling Arm Rests
- Upholstered Cup Holder Console with 12 Volt Receptacle for Passenger Seat
- Portable Cup Holder
- Oval Style Wood Grain Table with Flush Mount Pedestal
- Comfort Touch Linen Textured Seating Vinyl
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders and Latches
- Storage Pocket on Side Gate
- Pillow Top Layback Seats with Storage
- Heavy Duty Gate Latches and Pinch Protectors
- Custom Color Matched Graphics and Autochrome Accents
- Proprietary 2-Tier Wall System with Integrated "HT" Horizontal Truss Center
- Playpen Cover or Seat Covers
- Layback with Privacy
- Various Flooring Options
- Gen II Triple Tube Package
- Blue Ice Lighting Package or RGB Lighting Package
- Max HP
- 100 hp
- Deck Length
- 20 ft. 2 in.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft.
- 1805 lb.
- 10 persons; 1460 lb.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 2225 lb.