Foster Bros. Marine is growing to meet the needs of our customers and seek talented, energetic professionals to join our team. For additional information contact 763-972-3199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Marine Technician
· Diagnose, estimate, and perform services and repairs on all types of marine equipment.
· Performs a full range of skilled marine repair work, such as minor tune-ups, electrical system servicing, and engine overhauls.
· Inspect & diagnose marine equipment.
· Perform repairs on all makes/models of outboards, I/O's, lower units, trailers, minor body repair.
· Will assist in rigging new products and electronics.
· Estimates the cost of marine repairs.
· Operates and maintains marine shop equipment.
· Keeps detailed records pertaining to repairs performed.
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience: 2-5 years related experience
· Mercury Certification is a big plus
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse customer base.
· Attention to detail while performing duties and general awareness of surroundings.
· Troubleshooting & Diagnostic Skills using traditional and computer based electronic methods.
· Mechanical and Electrical Skills.
· Ability to work within a team to accomplish service goals.